Saturday, October 13, 2007

Hooked

I have found a couple of games online that I have become hopelessly hooked on much to the dismay of my family. They reason they are dismayed is because they make some noise and it is not fun to play them unless you have the sound effects. One of the games is called Fitz and the other one is bubbles. On both games you have to match up like objects to complete the game. On the bubble game you match at least 3 of the same colored bubbles and they break but if you miss making matches for a few turns then you get bubbles added to you. If the bubbles reach all the way to the bottom well you guessed it you lose that game. The other game Fitz you have to match like objects and they change colors as you make matches and blue is the last color. After blue the section turns white and you have completed that spot. The goal is to turn the entire area white then you move on to the next level. My only complaint would be that I have made it as far as level 21 but cannot seem to complete level 21. Then during reboot issues with my computer it will send me all the way back to level 1 and I have to start all over. But that is not an issue with the game but with my computer.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7