Sunday, October 28, 2007

Happy Anniversary

Well it is now officially my wedding anniversary. My husband and I have been married for 40 years now. When we got married (he wasn't the guy my mother picked out for me) she said the marriage would never last. Well I guess you could say it has lasted. At least it has lasted for 40 years. They have been good years too. Not to say that we haven't had our bumps in the road. I think everyone has them. If someone tells me that they and their spouse never fight then I am of the opinion that the don't live together and never see and or talk to each other. But our marriage has been good. We have two very great daughters and 3 very very very great grandchildren. I really wouldn't change my life if I could. So happy anniversary to my husband. I hope we have many many more to come.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary!!!

Bobbie said...

Thanks for the anniversary wish I appreciate it.

Jill said...

Happy Anniversary to you, Happy Anniversary to you...Happy Anniversary Dear Bitch of a Mommaaaaaaaaaaaa.....Happy Anniversary to YOU!!!!!!

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7