Saturday, September 29, 2007

Time to Cut the Grass

Well today is Saturday and since nobody else thinks they know how to mow the grass I guess it is time to put my tennis shoes on and get my self outside and start mowing the grass. We don't have a very big yard so you wouldn't think it would be very hard to mow. But... to start off one of my X son-in-laws took the grass catcher off of the lawnmower and got rid of it and then the little thing on the side of the mower that blows the grass and dirt away from you, yeah you guessed it he removed that also. So now when you mow grass everything blows back all over you from your face down to your feet. So when you come in from the mowing you are not only hot and sweaty but you are covered in dirt and grass. Oh, and did I mention that the back yard is sort of a hill so that makes mowing the grass even harder. But, I use the word grass very loosely I should say weeds because we actually have very little grass and and abundance of weeds to mow. Then to top everything off the youngest adult in the house will come in about 5:30 pm and say "Mom did you mow the grass again" I will say yes I did and she will say, "You shouldn't do that" to which I will say well the lawnmower doesn't start itself and run itself around the yard by itself. So how do you think the yard is going to get mowed if I don't get out there and mow it. Guess maybe the good fairy will show up and mow it for us. Yeah right!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7