Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Wonderful Wednesday

Well today is Wednesday and I need to figure out what is wonderful about it. Let me see I am alive, I am not somewhere starving to death. I have a roof over my head. I have two wonderful daughters and 3 wonderful grandchildren. My husband and I live with our daughters and grandchildren. Yes at my age sometimes I think I am going to go crazy with all of the activity going on in the house but on the other hand maybe it will keep my just a little bit younger than some old person that lives in those adult only communities and wants nothing to do with anybody under the age of 55. For fear they might be too loud or to anything that they don't have enough energy to be too of. Don't know if that sentence made any sense to you but I understand what I am trying to say and I guess that is all that is important. Right? Right! But right now I would not give up being able to be with my family and to help with the grandchildren for anything in the world. So yes I do believe that this is WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7