Wednesday, January 12, 2011

An Unforgettable Trip

Guest post written by Bradley Swann

My family and I are starting off the New Year right this time around. Before winter rolled in, I got a number off the HOME PRO IMPROVEMENTwebsite and I had a great deal of work done. From the kitchen to the siding, I made sure that the house was going to look great for 2011. I want my family and me to have a fresh start and really feel proud of where we live. My wife has talked about wanting to have more company over, and I know that the kids want a nice place to show off when they have their high school friends over. It was a bit of an investment to get the place looking like it does, but I think it was a good move. We had a nice Christmas and New Years in our revamped house, and I know that we are going to have a lot of great memories here.

Now that the house is back in shape, I am going to start putting some money away for a great family vacation. The kids are going to college next year, and I want to ensure that we get an unforgettable trip.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7